Friday, September 10, 2010


Metamorphosis from Michael Kearns on Vimeo.

For this project I broke it down into 3 parts; the movement through space, the fading out of the colors, and the metamorphosis. When it came down to the morphing, I just started out moving all the lines and shapes into the middle of the card, changing them along the way. As I was doing this, I made decision to turn the landscape into a face because of where the lines were ending up. It was a lot of work, but the results made it worth it. And from doing this I have a number of new things that I am going to keep in mind and pay more attention to when working on future projects. Such as; the consistency of my spacing, perspective issues, and time management's effect on the assignment.

1 comment: